Advanta is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of returnable racks and dunnage. Advanta Industries opened in March 1997 in a small 8,000 sq ft facility in Adrian MI. As our business expanded over the years we outgrow several locations, but in 2004 we settled into our current 140,000 sq ft facility in Petersburg MI. In 2008, we opened a new division in South Carolina and Advanta Southeast was formed. We originally located in Duncan SC, but soon outgrew that location and moved in 2013 to a 55,000 sq ft facility in Manning SC. In 2017, we expanded once again at our Manning, SC facility with a 24,000 sq ft addition. Both our locations have full fabrication capabilities including state of the art sheet lasers, tube lasers, welding and powder coating. We have the in house capability to process plastic corrugated and foam for prototype and production requirements. We can build tight tolerance robotic load racks and will CMM certify prior to shipment. Our team has decades of experience in the rack and material handling industry. Both of our plants are certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Our Manning, SC facility is also certified to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Through the entire design and manufacturing process we’ll be working to keep the costs down, taking every opportunity to show you how you can save time and money.
History of Advanta
- March 1997 – Advanta Industries opened
- 2004 – Advanta Industries moved to current 140,000 sq foot location in Petersburg, Michigan
- July 2009 – Advanta Southeast opened in Duncan, SC
- 2013 – Advanta Southeast moved to current 55,000 sq foot location in Manning, South Carolina
- 2017 – 24,000 sq foot addition completed at Manning, SC facility
- 2017 – Advanta Industries celebrated 20 years in business